Galena began practicing law in 2014. She concentrates her practice in SSD, matrimonial and family law. She is proud to have assisted hundreds of sick or injured claimants receive the benefits to which they are entitled.
Galena earned a Master's Degree in English Literature with honors from the State University of New York at Fredonia and is a graduate of University at Buffalo Law School. While in law school, she participated in an externship with the New York State Attorney General's Office and served on the Buffalo Environmental Law Journal. She was selected to receive a LAWR Writing Fellowship. Galena is admitted to the New York state bar, as well as the Western District of New York federal court. She is a member of the Board of Directors of the Chautauqua Regional Youth Ballet.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- Honors: LAWR Writing Fellowship
- State University of New York at Fredonia
- Master's Degree
- Honors: with honors
- Major: English Literature
- Board of Directors of the Chautauqua Regional Youth Ballet
- New York State Attorney General's Office
- Feldman Kieffer, Law Clerk
Current Employment Position