Rooted In The Community
Standing Tall For Workers
Richard H. Fessenden
Richard has been practicing since 1974. His practice concentrates on real estate and small business. He is counsel to the Jamestown Housing Authority and examining counsel for First American Title Insurance Company. Richard is an avid scuba diver and also enjoys serving as a board member of the Lucile M. Wright Air Museum.
Formerly, Richard served as the attorney for the Village of Falconer, Associate Corporation Counsel for the City of Jamestown, and was an Assistant Public Defender for the County of Chautauqua. Richard is a 1968 graduate of SUNY Oswego and a 1973 graduate of Syracuse University College of Law.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- SUNY Oswego
- Lucile M. Wright Air Museum, Board Member
- Village of Falconer, Attorney
- Associate Corporation Counsel for the City of Jamestown
- Assistant Public Defender for the County of Chautauqua
- Jamestown Housing Authority, Counsel
- First American Title Insurance Company, Examining Counsel
Current Employment Position
- Real Estate
- Small Business