Andrew S. Robinson, Jr.
Andy has been practicing law since 2001; first as Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for the City of Lakewood, Ohio, and then in private practice, gaining extensive trial experience. He decided to return with his family to his native Chautauqua County in 2013 because he felt drawn to come home in order to do his part to help strengthen the local community and serve the people of Chautauqua County. Andy is admitted to both the Ohio and New York state bars, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the Western District of New York federal court.
Andy is active in the community, presently serving on the Board of Directors for the Chautauqua Blind Association. He is a member of many local organizations and volunteers as a Little League coach. Andy is a graduate of Southwestern High School, and Allegheny College, where he was an Alden Scholar. He earned his law degree from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2000.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Allegheny College
- Honors: Alden Scholar
- Board of Directors for the Chautauqua Blind Association
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for the City of Lakewood, Ohio
- Smith & Smith, Attorneys, Associate Attorney
- Workers' Compensation
- Real Estate
- Criminal, Vehicle and Traffic
- New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York