Please help us to provide a safe environment for our staff and clients by:
- Scheduling online appointments instead of in-person appointments whenever possible and appropriate.
- Maintain 6’ social distancing at all times during office appointments. Please limit your office visit to the client only whenever appropriate. Only necessary parties in addition to the client should attend in-office appointments.
- Wear a facemask at all times in our office.
- Whenever possible, allow us to make delivery of papers to you in your car or in our delivery mail box.
- Please cooperate when asked for background information (name, address, phone #) for contact tracing.
- If the waiting area is full (maximum seating capacity 4 persons with 6’ social distancing), please return to your car to wait for the receptionist’s call for your appointment entry.
- Please pay by credit card or check if possible.