Fighting For Injured Workers
In 35 years of experience serving injured workers in Jamestown and the surrounding communities, we have helped many workers secure the workers’ compensation benefits they need to make a full recovery after being hurt on the job. Some of the most common workplace injuries include:
- Sprains and strains – These are among the most common work injuries across many industries. Improper ergonomics and heavy lifting are common causes of these injuries.
- Eye and ear injuries – These workplace injuries, which can have lasting effects on a workers’ vision or hearing, often occur in construction, manufacturing and other industries that involve the use of heavy equipment.
- Cuts and punctures – Lacerations and other cuts or tears can occur in almost any job, but frequently occur in manufacturing, food service, restaurants and machine shops.
- Contusions – Contusions and bruises can vary widely in severity. These injuries may occur when employees are hit with falling or uncontrolled objects.
- Broken bones and fractures – In industries that use heavy equipment and manual labor, fractures and other broken bones are common. These injuries require prompt treatment to heal properly and rehabilitate.
- Burns – Workplace burns may be caused by exposure to flames, heat or dangerous chemicals. In addition to external burns, employees who are exposed to smoke or chemical fumes may experience internal burns.
These are common work injuries, but workers’ compensation claims are not limited to these examples. Workers’ compensation benefits may be available for a wide range of injuries. Speaking with a knowledgeable workers’ comp lawyer can help you determine what benefits to pursue.
Rooted In The Community, Standing Tall For Workers
At Fessenden Laumer & DeAngelo, PLLC, our roots are in New York state’s working class. We believe the region’s workers are critical to our communities, and we take pride in fighting for their rights. We serve workers in a full range of industries, including but not limited to:
- Health care
- Oil and gas
- White-collar industries, including finance, marketing, engineering and beyond
In our decades of experience, we have seen the toll that a workplace injury takes not only on the injured employee but also on their entire family. We are proud to put our experience to work for our clients and their loved ones.
Get Experienced Help After A Workplace Injury. Call Today For A Free Consultation.
Our team of work injury attorneys has helped thousands of workers secure the financial benefits they need after being injured on the job. To learn how we can help you, please contact us at 716-281-8393 to arrange a free consultation. There is no obligation and no cost to learn more about your rights and options. We only collect attorney fees as a percentage of any compensation we secure for you.